Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Female Frank Abagnale Jr. of Catch Me If You Can

Quote from Stephanie's facebook page see link


July 6
"I learned something years ago...how to be here and not actually be here. Im in Dallas one second, New York City the next, Chicago the next and back off to Puerto Rico. We dont sit still! Caden and I are travelers! Wanna catch up with me? Unless you are in my inner circle and I let you, YOU CANT! #StopTryingToCatchUpWithMe Im like the dude from Catch Me if you can #YouWont!"


YOU DECIDE



As you can see the video has been removed like we suspected it would be but dont worry we will add it back shortly!




My copy

Queen Natural Beauty

Toast Magazine

Southern Soul Life Enterprises

The Beauty Bar Health & Wellness Studio in downtown Helena

Queen's Institute

Making 6 figures but conning people so you can travel

Author

Cook

psychic powers

spiritual healer

Motivational Speaker

Natural Hair Guru

Vegan one day cooking a steak the next

Married

Not Married

Looking for Love

Not Looking for Love

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on this when I googled Stephanie regarding some business and I noticed that NONE of your entries have any comments. So I'd just like to know... What's your point with this? I'm not being funny or ugly, it just seems that no one is joining you in this matter, so you appear to just be someone who doesn't like her for some reason. So... Really... What's the point of this and what REAL proof do you have that she's who/what you claim?

    ReplyDelete